Medical residents who wish to receive fellowship training in cardiovascular diseases may apply to Lahey's program. Prerequisites include an MD or DO degree and completion of an ACGME-accredited internal medicine residency program.
Selection is made through National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). The deadline for application is September 10.
The stipend is dependent on PGY-level. Please refer to Salaries and Benefits.
- A completed and signed "Universal Application for Residency," including recent photograph and personal statement.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letters of recommendation (at least three)
- USMLE scores (steps taken) when available
- Copies of research published, presented or submitted (if applicable)
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable). We sponsor J1 Visas only.
Lahey's Cardiovascular Fellowship Training Program is utilizing ERAS for application purposes for fellowship positions starting in July, 2014.
G. Muqtada Chaudhry, MD
Director, Cardiovascular Fellowship Training Program
Lahey Clinic Medical Center
41 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01805
Foreign Medical Graduate Applications
You must apply through ERAS and have passing scores from USMLE Steps 1 and 2 - with no minimum score requirement - and a valid ECFMG and CSA certificate. Your three letters of recommendation must come from US clinical rotations. We sponsor J1 Visas only, and our application deadline is September 10.