Resident Benefits Include:
- Choice of several health insurance plans- individual or family coverage. *
- Dental insurance- individual or family coverage *
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Basic and supplemental life insurance *
- Tax-sheltered annuities *
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance *
- Long-term disability insurance *
- Pre-tax reimbursement accounts *
- Long-term care insurance *
- Credit union membership *
- Discount at the Lahey Clinic pharmacy and on meals in the Lahey cafeteria
- Vacation - three weeks per year
- Meetings - for any resident presenting a sponsored paper, meeting expenses will be reimbursed by Lahey Clinic. The residents also attend a board review course in the fourth year.
* Available on a contributory basis
Licensure: either a full or limited Massachusetts license is required.