October 27, 2018
The Conference Center at Waltham Woods
Register Now: 781.744.5812
The Continuing Pharmacy Education Steering Committee at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center presents its Fall 2018 Pharmacy Symposium, a continuing pharmacy education activity.
The program of events includes these topics:
- Best practice for benzodiazepine use and appropriate transitions
- Managing chronic pain in an era of opioid abuse
- Medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder
- Pharmacy Substance Use Disorder Program
- Regulation updates and inspectional deficiencies
ACPE credit (5 hours) will be awarded for participants who attend the full CPE activity and complete the activity evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Hospital and community-based pharmacists.
For more information, please contact Kristen Desmarais, PharmD, CGP, Pharmacy Education Coordinator, at 781.744.5812, or email Kristen.Desmarais@lahey.org.