Log in or create your personal My Lahey Chart.
Welcome to My Lahey Chart, a patient portal that gives you a private,
safe and secure way to see your medical record and other health information
online, whenever it's most convenient for you, from your computer or mobile
My Lahey Chart is live and available to patients of physicians
affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Lahey Medical Center,
Peabody, and Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Primary and Specialty Care
locations. It’s free and easy to use.
My Lahey Chart helps you communicate more efficiently with your doctor’s office
and play a more active, engaged role in your care. With My Lahey Chart, you can:
Log in or create your personal My Lahey Chart. If you need help with the activation process, please call the My Lahey Chart Customer Support Team at 781.744.7300.
- Request and see upcoming appointments
- View your health summary, including a list of
your allergies, medications, immunizations, and health issues.
- Receive reminders about important screenings and
tests that help you stay healthy
- Get test results
- Send messages to your doctor's office
- Renew prescriptions
- Pay medical bills
- Get useful health information from the Krames
and Lexicomp patient education resources
- Manage healthcare for your loved ones as a