When making your appointment, please remember to provide the following information:
- Your health, automobile or workers compensation insurer information
- Your home address and telephone number
- The name of your primary care doctor, and/or the name of the doctor who referred you to Lahey
- Your employment status
- The name of the doctor who referred you
For most appointments, you will be mailed an Appointment Itinerary and will receive a Reminder Phone Message prior to your appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment, please:
- Present your insurance card and necessary referral information.
- Provide the registrar with any updates to your personal information.
- Pay your co-payment.
- Be prepared to speak with a financial counselor if you are uninsured or out of network with no authorization from your health plan.