Partner with Us
Lahey's Corporate and Foundation Relations Program is committed to developing mutually beneficial philanthropic collaborations between corporate and foundation partners and the Clinic. These relationships help funding partners fulfill their organizational goals while advancing the medical education, research, and patient care mission of Lahey Clinic.
Who Are We?
- Lahey Clinic is a fully accredited, not-for-profit health care system with an international reputation, regional impact, and community commitment.
- Annually Lahey Clinic serves more than 900,000 patients at our Medical Centers in Burlington and Peabody, and at 11 community practices throughout the North Shore, greater Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire.
Why Corporations Give to Lahey
- Lahey Clinic is a convenient, cost-effective resource. The Clinic's multidisciplinary approach reduces medical bills and lost productivity due to illness or injury.
- Supporting Lahey communicates that your company values the health and well-being of your employees and our local communities.
Why Foundations Give to Lahey
- Affiliated with Tufts University School of Medicine, Lahey annually trains more than 100 medical students, residents and fellows, in more than a dozen specialties.
- Lahey research efforts cross medical disciplines, with roughly 300 scientific studies encompassing cancer treatments, drug therapies and innovative surgical techniques.
- Lahey is a place of innovation, inspiration and excellence, offering replicable models for patient-centered care.
For more information, please contact: Karen L. Myers, Ph.D., at 781-744-3482.