We hope this letter finds you well. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have switched our practice to telemedicine, for the time being. Please follow these steps to make the best of your telehealth visits with your providers.
- Register for MyLaheychart. This will allow for video calls with your provider. Video is the preferred method for appointments.
- Be on time: find a comfortable, safe, private place to talk, and be there 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment.
- Make sure your phone (or device you will use for the visit) is charged.
- Be prepared for your limited time with your provider: Eliminate other distractions and activities (e.g., no folding laundry, using the bathroom, shopping, driving, etc.). Think ahead of the topics you’d like to discuss with your provider, and check if you will need medication refills.
- Have our clinic phone number available if you get cut off for any reason: 781-744-8013
- For video appointments: Log- on, and wait for your provider to join. If your appointment is by phone, wait for your provider to call you. Give your provider a few minutes, in case she/he is running behind with another appointment.
- Call our clinic at 781-744-8013 if it is 10 minutes after your appointment time, and your provider has not reached you yet.
- If there is an emergency you should do one of the following:
- Go to your nearest Emergency Room
- Call 911
- Call The Advocates (local Psychiatric Emergency Services Provider) 800-640-5432
- Call Lahey Behavioral Health Crisis Services 866-523-1216
- National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text HOME to 741741
Thank you, we look forward to continue working with you. Please do let us know if you have any feedback about your telehealth visits.
Lahey Hospital and Medical Center