At the Lahey Health Cancer Institute (LHCI), we want your focus to be on your treatment and recovery, not on worries about finances. We have a knowledgeable support team, including a social worker and a financial coordinator, who will help you get the answers to all of your questions.
We Are Here to Help You
LHCI participates in or accepts most health insurance plans, including Medicare, Massachusetts Medicaid, and various managed care plans. Please check with your health plan to confirm participation.
If your health plan only covers partial costs, Lahey Health social workers and/or financial coordinators can help you find ways to finance out-of-pocket costs and investigate other options, such as assistance through charitable organizations. Just call us at 781-744-8924.
Our Commitment to You
- Bill your health plan for covered services before billing you (except for copays, coinsurance, or deductibles known at the time of treatment)
- Make reasonable efforts to obtain referrals, authorizations, and precertifications from your health plan
- Work with you to help you understand your health plan coverage and out-of-pocket responsibility
- Help you apply for the MassHealth, Commonwealth Care, and Health Safety Net (Free Care) programs
- Provide you with interest-free payment plans if you are uninsured or have large balances after insurance
- Conduct business according to the principles that all Lahey Health employees aim to following: respect, caring, teamwork, excellence, and commitment to personal best
We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the cost of your care. Please call us at 781-744-8924.