The Division of Allergy and Immunology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from allergies, asthma and related conditions. Patients are evaluated through detailed histories, physical examinations and, if applicable, breathing and allergy skin tests. Treatment options for allergic conditions include avoidance of allergens, medications to reduce symptoms and, in some cases, allergy injections that can be helpful in controlling the underlying illness rather than just controlling symptoms. We also do oral food and drug challenges.
Our certified asthma educators continue to raise the bar in patient care, keeping you informed about treatment options and empowering you when it comes to managing your condition. Members of the Division of Allergy and Immunology deal with the full range of allergic problems in both children and adults.
• Adult and pediatric rhinitis/sinusitis
• Food allergy
• Hay fever
• Chronic sinusitis
• Adult and pediatric asthma
• Hymenoptera (bee sting) hypersensitivity
• Recurrent respiratory infections
• Primary immune deficiency
• Atopic Dermatitis
• Eosinophilic esophagitis
• Drug allergies and other allergic reactions
• Urticaria (hives) and angioedema (swelling)