Helping You Look and Feel Better
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, our dermatology team provides a full range of laser and cosmetic services for a variety of conditions. We provide your care in a state-of-the-art facility with a safe environment and commitment to quality,
Our experienced medical team includes surgeons, physicians, nurses and medical aestheticians who are specially trained in the field of laser and cosmetic services and procedures. We use the latest treatments and technology to help you reach your desired goal, and we work with you to create customized treatment plans that reflect your personal and unique needs.
We offer cosmetic dermatology services at our Lexington and Lynnfield locations. Not all services listed below are available at both locations; please refer to the location pages for available services.
Our nonsurgical cosmetic procedures are less invasive and have faster recovery times than traditional cosmetic surgical procedures. Services available are:
- Botox – Injecting Botox can help treat frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines and other wrinkles.
- KYBELLA – This treatment helps to reduce the double chin.
- Injectable fillers – Fillers can be used to correct facial wrinkles and folds, smooth lines around the mouth, add lift and volume to cheeks, and enhance the lips.
- Sclerotherapy – A safe and effective treatment for spider veins and other leg vein conditions where a solution is injected into the veins, which causes the veins to collapse and disappear.
- CoolSculpting – A treatment that freezes stubborn fat and helps eliminate it.
- Ultherapy – A noninvasive ultrasound procedure that stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin within your skin.
- Dysport – Injecting Dysport can help treat frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines and other wrinkles.
Laser procedures are safe and effective for treating a variety of conditions. Services are available at both our Lexington and Lynnfield locations and include treatment for:
We can help correct the appearance and condition of your skin with these services performed in a safe clinical setting. Services available are:
- Chemical peels
- MicroPeel Plus
- Stimulator Peel
- Ultrasound facial treatment
- EltaMD line and other skin care products tailored to fit your needs
Our Lexington location has experienced physicians, nurses and aestheticians who can help you with surgical, laser and cosmetic services. We offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures and help you choose the best treatment for you.
Our Lynnfield office is located in the Lahey Health Hub at Market Street in a state-of-the-art facility. We offer laser, cosmetic and medical procedures at this location, and the services are performed by a board-certified, Harvard fellowship-trained dermatologist.