Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Center
At the Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Center, we provide the highest quality of care in one convenient location.
One Convenient Location
Our goal is to save you time and effort by combining all of your care in one place, so you won’t have to travel to see other specialists or get routine checkups.
Specialists at our comprehensive IBD Center can:
- Create your entire treatment plan
- Coordinate all of your appointments
- Explain family planning options
- Help you manage stress
- Make a personalized diet plan with a dietitian
- Provide education about IBD
- Provide vaccinations
- Provide additional support such as counseling or therapy
- Teach you how to use medications
- Work with your insurance provider to get authorizations
We make it easy to see all of our specialists in one place. Our IBD Center team includes:
- Nurse practitioners
Our dedicated team works with IBD Center patients to help manage your care. We can help coordinate your appointments, tests and treatment plans with other team members. We can also answer all of your questions and schedule your visits.
Inflammatory bowel disease is a chronic condition that requires lifelong management. We provide ongoing support to our patients to help them.
Your options include:
- Counseling and therapy
- Nursing support for stoma care
- Support groups for IBD