Our Specialty Care
Gastroenterologists at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center are prepared to see your referred patients quickly and professionally. We are committed to keeping you informed about the care we provide your patient, to engaging you in that care whenever possible, and to returning your patient to your care at the appropriate time.
Patients with complex disorders benefit from our state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment facilities. We welcome referrals to our specialty clinics such as our:
- Colon Cancer Screening Center
- Endoscopy Center
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
- Liver Center
- Motility Center
Our clinical capabilities also include motility disorders as well as malabsorption and malnutrition syndromes.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center has streamlined our patient referral process to give referring providers the responsive service they need. Please choose one of these methods to refer your patient for gastroenterology specialty care:
- Call our Referring Physician Concierge Line at 781-744-8899. This line is staffed Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by access coordinators who can arrange specialty appointments for your patients.
- Call Gastroenterology directly at 781-744-8693.
- Use Endoscopy on Demand. Primary care physicians can arrange endoscopy procedures before their patient sees a Lahey specialist. Call 781-744-8690.