Request an Appointment – Laboratory Medicine
Therapeutic Phlebotomy Services are provided in Burlington Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 2:30 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 11:30 am. To make an appointment for Therapeutic Phlebotomy, call Phlebotomy at 781-744-8229.
Outpatient Blood Lab (Phlebotomy) Services
An appointment is not needed to have blood drawn. However, bring the doctor’s order sheet or the mailed reminder to the Blood Lab.
For your convenience, there are three blood-drawing locations with hours and days of operation:
- Burlington (3rd floor, West): open Monday through Friday 7 am – 6 pm
- Peabody (2nd floor): open Monday through Friday 6:30 am – 6 pm
- Lexington (3rd floor): open Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 5 pm
Specimen Collected at Home
No appointment is needed to bring a specimen to the laboratory when the doctor’s orders are attached. Specimens collected at home may be dropped off at any of the following locations during the day and hours indicated below:
- Burlington (3rd floor Central): any day, any time
- Peabody (2nd floor): open Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6 pm
- Lexington (3rd floor): open Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm