Request an Appointment – Laboratory Medicine
Outpatient Blood Lab (Phlebotomy) Services
Patient safety is our top priority. The Blood Lab is following BILH Safe Care. All blood draws will be performed by appointment only. Appointments are made either through your provider at the time of your visit to Lahey, by calling the Appointment Office at 781-744-8000 or through My Lahey Chart.
Appointments are made for the following locations, days and hours:
- Burlington (3rd floor, West): open Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Peabody (2nd floor): open Monday through Friday 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Lexington (3rd floor): open Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Burlington only: open Saturdays 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Therapeutic Phlebotomy Services are provided only in Burlington Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm, and Friday from 8:00 am to 11:30 am. To make an appointment for Therapeutic Phlebotomy, call Phlebotomy at 781-744-2402.
Specimen Collected at Home
Specimens collected at home may be dropped off at any of the following locations during the day and hours indicated below. Appointments are only required for the Peabody location. Appointments can be made by calling the appointment office at 781-744-8000 or through My Lahey Chart.
- Burlington (3rd floor Central): Any day, any time (appointment NOT required)
- Peabody (2nd floor): Open Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 6:00 pm (appointment required)
- Lexington (3rd floor): Open Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (appointment NOT required)