Appointments with Lahey’s Department of Transplantation can be made in two ways:
- Through your physician – Your physician can contact a representative in the Department of Transplantation and request an appointment for you.
- Your referring physician will need to fax records and mail images for our physicians to review prior to your appointment.
- You will then be contacted to schedule an appointment.
- By calling us directly – It is also possible for patients to contact the Department of Transplantation directly and request an appointment.
- You will need to contact your primary care physician or other healthcare provider and request that your medical records be faxed and images sent prior to an appointment being scheduled.
- At the time of your initial call to the department, you will be provided with a specific list of medical records required for the appointment.