Colon & Rectal Surgery
At the Dept. of Colon and Rectal Surgery at Lahey Hospital, patients have access to board-certified specialists highly trained in all areas of colorectal surgery.
Our Endoscopy Center provides a full range of endoscopy care, whether you need a diagnosis or treatment for a gastrointestinal, colon or rectal condition.
Gastroenterology care at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center provides patients with the latest treatments for a full range of digestive and liver conditions.
- Digestive Conditions Information
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Toxic Hepatitis
The Department of General Surgery performs surgery of the upper gastrointestinal tract, the breasts, and other areas, and offers a full range of laparoscopic procedures. The department also operates Lahey's Trauma Service.
Medical Weight Loss and Wellness
Medical weight loss and wellness services at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center support patients with safe, effective weight loss techniques. Learn more.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center offers nutrition services and resources to help you stay healthy both in and out of the hospital.
The Department of Radiology offers a full range of diagnostic imaging techniques and interventional services. Learn more about us, or make an appointment.
- Atherectomy/Angioplasty of Noncoronary Vessel
- Barium Enema
- Breast MRI
- Chest X-ray
- Computed Tomography Angiography
- Computed Tomography Enterography
- CT Colonography
- CT Scan (General)
- CT Scan of the Abdomen
- CT Scan of the Head
- Diagnostic Ultrasound of the Abdomen
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry
- Electron-Beam Computed Tomography
- Endovascular Embolization
- HIDA Scan
- Inferior Vena Cava Filter Placement
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Intravenous Pyelogram
- Lower Leg Venography
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound
- PET/CT Scan
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Radiation Therapy — External
- Radiation Therapy — Internal
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Renal Ultrasound
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Thyroid Uptake and Scan
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt
- Tunneled Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Upper Gastrointestinal Series
- Ureteral Stent Placement
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound
Surgical Weight Loss Center (Bariatric Surgery)
Our Surgical Weight Loss Center offers patients a multidisciplinary team approach to treatment, including support from specialists in nutrition, psychology, and social work.