At the Dept. of Colon and Rectal Surgery at Lahey Hospital, patients have access to board-certified specialists highly trained in all areas of colorectal surgery.
Our Endoscopy Center provides a full range of endoscopy care, whether you need a diagnosis or treatment for a gastrointestinal, colon or rectal condition.
Gastroenterology care at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center provides patients with the latest treatments for a full range of digestive and liver conditions.
- Digestive Conditions Information
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Toxic Hepatitis
The Department of General Surgery performs surgery of the upper gastrointestinal tract, the breasts, and other areas, and offers a full range of laparoscopic procedures. The department also operates Lahey's Trauma Service.
Medical weight loss and wellness services at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center support patients with safe, effective weight loss techniques. Learn more.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center offers nutrition services and resources to help you stay healthy both in and out of the hospital.
The Department of Radiology offers a full range of diagnostic imaging techniques and interventional services. Learn more about us, or make an appointment.
- Atherectomy/Angioplasty of Noncoronary Vessel
- Barium Enema
- Breast MRI
- Chest X-ray
- Computed Tomography Angiography
- Computed Tomography Enterography
- CT Colonography
- CT Scan (General)
- CT Scan of the Abdomen
- CT Scan of the Head
- Diagnostic Ultrasound of the Abdomen
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry
- Electron-Beam Computed Tomography
- Endovascular Embolization
- HIDA Scan
- Inferior Vena Cava Filter Placement
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Intravenous Pyelogram
- Lower Leg Venography
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound
- PET/CT Scan
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Radiation Therapy — External
- Radiation Therapy — Internal
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Renal Ultrasound
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Thyroid Uptake and Scan
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt
- Tunneled Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Upper Gastrointestinal Series
- Ureteral Stent Placement
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound
Lahey’s Surgical Weight Loss Center offers patients a multidisciplinary team approach to their treatment. The program works with specialists in nutrition, psychology and social work to provide patients with the most comprehensive weight loss experience possible, giving each patient better odds of a successful and maintainable outcome.