Lahey Hospital & Medical Center offers hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, including options for self-administered home-based treatment.
Gastroenterology care at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center gives patients the latest treatments for a full range of digestive and liver conditions.
- Digestive Conditions Information
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Toxic Hepatitis
The Nephrology Division at Lahey offers expert, patient-centered medical care in all areas of kidney disease, from risk factor management, diagnostic testing, management of complications and advanced treatment options. See how we can help you.
Lahey urologists have led the way in developing open and minimally invasive treatments for prostate cancer, drastically improving the quality of life for those who undergo treatment for the disease. They also provide expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of benign conditions of the prostate, including enlarged prostate.
The Department of Radiology offers a full range of diagnostic imaging techniques and interventional services. Learn more about us, or make an appointment.
- Atherectomy/Angioplasty of Noncoronary Vessel
- Barium Enema
- Breast MRI
- Chest X-ray
- Computed Tomography Angiography
- Computed Tomography Enterography
- CT Colonography
- CT Scan (General)
- CT Scan of the Abdomen
- CT Scan of the Head
- Diagnostic Ultrasound of the Abdomen
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry
- Electron-Beam Computed Tomography
- Endovascular Embolization
- HIDA Scan
- Inferior Vena Cava Filter Placement
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Intravenous Pyelogram
- Lower Leg Venography
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound
- PET/CT Scan
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Radiation Therapy — External
- Radiation Therapy — Internal
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Renal Ultrasound
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Thyroid Uptake and Scan
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt
- Tunneled Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Upper Gastrointestinal Series
- Ureteral Stent Placement
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound
The transplant department at Lahey has provided comprehensive care for liver and kidney transplant patients since 1970. Learn about our programs and services.
An international leader in the field of urology, Lahey Hospital & Medical Center's Institute of Urology is recognized for both clinical and academic excellence. Our pre-eminent urologists work together to develop customized treatment plans for patients, ensuring the delivery of exceptional care and the best possible outcomes.