To apply for an endocrinology fellowship at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, you must:
- Hold an MD or DO degree
- Successfully complete an internal medicine residency program accredited by the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education
Foreign Medical Graduate Applications
If you graduated from a medical school outside of the U.S. you must:
- Have a valid ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) certificate
- Qualify for a J-1 Visa from the ECFMG
How to Apply
The Lahey Endocrine Fellowship Program participates in the application process every OTHER year during the odd calendar years for start date July 1 of the even calendar years.
Endocrinology fellowship applications are accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Services).
The application deadline is August 30.
Please have the following ready to complete your application:
- A personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school dean’s letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) scores
Selection is made through the National Resident Matching Program.
Fellowship Program Contact
If you have questions, please contact either the program director or the program coordinator: