Applying to the Endocrinology Fellowship Program
The Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Endocrinology Fellowship Program participates in the application process every other year during the odd calendar years for start date July 1 of the even calendar years.
Endocrinology fellowship applications are accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Services).
The application deadline is August 30.
Please have the following ready to complete your application:
- A personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school dean’s letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) scores
Selection is made through the National Resident Matching Program.
To apply for an endocrinology fellowship at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, you must:
- Hold an MD or DO degree
- Successfully complete an internal medicine residency program accredited by the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education
Foreign Medical Graduate Applications
If you graduated from a medical school outside of the United States you must:
- Have a valid ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) certificate
- Qualify for a J-1 Visa from the ECFMG
Fellowship Program Contact
If you have questions, please contact:
Program Director, Endocrinology Fellowship