Parking Garages and Rates
Parking at Lahey Medical Center, Peabody is free and many of our off-site facilities conveniently offer free parking.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center in Burlington offers convenient parking to patients and visitors. Our parking garage is located across from the main and east lobbies to make it easier for you to access the hospital. Parking rates are as follows:
|0 – 1 hour||$4|
|1 – 3 hours||$7|
|3 – 24 hours||$9|
You may purchase a same day/multiple visit pass for $9. This pass allows you to enter and exit the garage up to four times before midnight on the day of purchase.
Helpful Parking Garage Tips
- Using the pay-on-foot station in the main lobby of Lahey Hospital & Medical Center saves you time.
- Effective November 14, 2022, cash is longer accepted in the LHMC parking garage. Please visit the parking cashier/payment machines in the main lobby for all cash payments. Credit card payment and a “pay by phone” option utilizing QR codes posted in the garage and lobbies will be available.
- Handicapped spaces are available near the elevators on all levels of the garage. If you park on a higher level of the garage, you may be able to park closer to an elevator.
- The main entrance to Lahey is open until 8:00 pm. Until that time, we suggest parking in the Patient and Visitor Garage and using the main entrance.
- Between 8:00 pm and 4:00 am, all parking for incoming patients is in the Emergency Department lot.
Special Parking Lots
The Trump Building lot is for radiation oncology and psychiatry patients only. Patients should pick up a ticket at the gated entrance to the lot and pay at the pay-on-foot station in the Trump lobby vestibule.
There are reserved spaces at 31 Mall Road for patients using that building. A pay-on-foot station is located in the Lobby of 31 Mall Road or you may pay at the gate with credit card only.
The Endoscopy lot is for Endoscopy patients and ambulatory patient pick-up only. This lot is a pay at the gate only via credit card only — no attendant is available. If you need assistance, press the intercom button on the gate.
Our valet parking is available for a daily flat rate of $12 until 7:00 pm. When entering the main entrance, take the second right, pull up and wait for the attendant to assist you.
Your safety is our top priority. Our valets change gloves between every car. They sanitize high-touch areas before they enter and when they return the car to the owners. They also sanitize keys prior to returning vehicles to their owners.