To keep everyone in our hospitals and clinics safe and healthy, please follow the guidelines below.
- Masks are not required, but they are available for anyone who chooses to wear one.
- Visitors and escorts experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms should wear a clean, well-fitting mask.
- Children under the age of 6 may not visit unless visiting a hospitalized parent or sibling.
- Some areas of the hospital may have other age restrictions to protect high-risk patients. Please check with your loved one’s care team if you have questions.
- Visiting hours are from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm. Each inpatient is allowed up to 2 visitors at a time.
Escorts for Outpatient Appointments and Procedures
- Patients who have outpatient or procedure appointments are allowed up to 2 escorts.
Pictures for Patients
To help family, friends and patients stay connected, Lahey Hospital & Medical Center offers Pictures for Patients. If you are unable to visit a loved one in the hospital, this service allows you to email photographs to our Volunteer Services Department which will then be printed and delivered to the indicated person while they are an inpatient.
This service is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Simply email your photos to us along with the patient’s name and room number, and we will be happy to deliver them. Pictures sent after business hours will be delivered the next business day. (No protected information is shared.)
If you have any questions about the Pictures for Patients project, please contact Volunteer Services at 781-744-8803.
If you’re looking to reschedule an appointment or to make a telehealth appointment, please contact your provider for more information.