NOTICE: Lahey Health Primary Care – Lexington is now called Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care – Hayden Avenue. Learn more about BILH Primary Care Practice Name Changes.
About Our Primary Care Practice
At Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care – Hayden Avenue, we have an on-call physician for evenings and weekends. Please call our main office at 781-372-7100.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Bone Density Testing
- Digital Mammography
- Physical Therapy
- Cosmetic and Laser Surgery
Major Insurances Accepted
- Blue Cross Blue shield of Mass(most plans accepted)
- Commonwealth Care: Neighborhood Health Plan
- Fallon Community Plan
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan
- Mass. Health Managed Care Program
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan (except Select care Plan)
- United Health Care, and more
Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care – Hayden Avenue has provided the local community personalized, top-quality primary care for over 30 years. We are committed to providing our community with the highest quality care delivered in a safe and compassionate environment. Our board-certified medical staff are trained to focus on improving the health and well-being of all our patients. The cornerstone of our mission is to promote healthy choices and, more importantly, to focus on encouraging disease prevention.