Bringing You the Best in Clinical Expertise and Technology
Lahey Health offers the latest in breast health and imaging, including mammography, genetic counseling and risk assessment. Our compassionate breast health teams include board-certified physicians and nurses with specialties in radiology, surgery, pathology, and oncology. They work together to ensure you receive the best care possible. Whether you’re receiving a routine screening or specialized treatment, we are here for you, ensuring that your medical and personal needs are met.
Surviving Breast Cancer: Ariana's Story
Personalized Health Care
Our specialists make sure each patient is evaluated individually and that any further breast care is customized to your needs. Speak with your health care provider about your breast health. Our providers follow the American Cancer Society guidelines for breast health screening:
- A monthly breast self-examination is an option for women over age 20
- Women between ages 20 and 39 should have a clinical breast examination by a health care professional every three years
- Women over age 40 should have a clinical breast examination by a health care professional and a mammogram every year and should continue to do so for as long as they are in good health
- Women at high risk (greater than 20 percent lifetime risk) should get an MRI and a mammogram every year
- Women at moderately increased risk for breast cancer (15 percent to 20 percent lifetime risk) should talk with their doctors about the benefits and limitations of MRI screenings
If you would like to schedule a mammogram or meet with one of our breast health specialists, we encourage you to visit one of our breast health centers at Lahey Comprehensive Breast Health Center at Parkland Medical Center; Lahey Hospital & Medical Center; Lahey Medical Center, Peabody; Lahey Outpatient Center, Danvers; or Winchester Hospital Outpatient Center at Unicorn Park.
Breast Health Centers
Lahey Comprehensive Breast Health Center at Parkland Medical Center
6 Tsienneto Rd., Ste 204
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
41 Mall Rd.
Lahey Medical Center, Peabody
1 Essex Center Dr.
Lahey Outpatient Center, Danvers
480 Maple St.
Winchester Hospital Outpatient Center at Unicorn Park
200 Unicorn Park Dr.
Additional Mammography Sites
Women’s Health Building
85 Herrick St.
Addison Gilbert Hospital
298 Washington St.
Winchester Hospital’s Family Medical Center
500 Salem St.
Lahey Outpatient Center, Lexington
16 Hayden Ave.