We welcome you to take advantage of our superb surgical resources by calling to make an appointment with one of our surgeons. If you are not sure which physician you need, the scheduling coordinator will guide you to ensure that you are booked with the appropriate staff member.
Contact the General Surgery Department
Miscellaneous Appointment Information
What to Bring to your Appointment
- Any report of prior physician visits, laboratory tests, radiology reports and original x-ray pictures (preferable on a computer disc), or any other relevant tests supplied to you by your doctor or health care provider
- A list of your current medications and dosages
- Any family member, legal representative, or care provider that you feel would be helpful to you in making any medical decisions, if applicable
- Name and address of your referring physician and your preferred pharmacy, if applicable
- Insurance information
- Written authorization of referral from your insurance carrier, if applicable
We ask that first-time patients arrive a half hour before their scheduled appointments to allow time to register and establish a medical record.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center provides interpreter services at no charge for patients who are non-English speaking, of limited English proficiency, deaf or hearing-impaired. Please notify us of the need for an interpreter when you book an appointment.
Concierge Services are located off of the main lobby of Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington. Concierge Services offers travel assistance to patients, visitors and staff, including discounts at area hotels, airport transportation and access to a full-service travel agency, Great International Travel. Concierge Services at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center can be reached at 781-744-8550 from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Patients or referring physicians living outside the United States can make appointments through the Office of Executive and International Health. Appointments can also be requested through our secure online appointment system. The Office of Executive and International Health also serves as the point of contact for hotel information, financial estimates, general assistance and information.
Office of Executive and International Health