Highest Quality of Coordinated Care
From our founding in 1923 to our renowned expertise and facilities today, the Lahey Promise means the highest level of health care, delivered with true compassion. We’re here for you.
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, our patients and their families quickly recognize that they are in a unique setting. You’ll find the Lahey Promise in every aspect of your care. It’s a personal connection that lets you know each member of your team is focused on you.
It starts with our collaborative approach to care. This model of care gives patients access to leading physicians from a full range of specialties. Our experts use the most advanced treatments to achieve the best possible outcomes.
What This Means for You
- Cerebrovascular Disease Center. Our treatment for strokes and brain aneurysms is among the most advanced in the region.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center. Our Comprehensive Stroke Center provides the highest level of advanced stroke care in the Boston area.
- Cancer Institute. Our nationally recognized cancer care specialists and dedicated caregivers work together to develop a treatment plan tailored to the genetic makeup of specific cancers.
- The Landsman Heart & Vascular Center. Physicians at this center partner with local hospitals to provide advanced cardiology services to throughout New England.
- Liver transplantation. Our liver transplant team was the first center in New England to do a liver transplant from a living donor. This program is one of the largest in the country.
- Ambulatory care. We care for hundreds of outpatients every day at our centers at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington; Lahey Outpatient Center, Lexington; Lahey Medical Center, Peabody; and Lahey Health Hub in Lynnfield.
- 24-hour emergency departments. We’re ready to treat your emergency 24/7, at both our Burlington and Peabody centers.
- Level II Trauma Center at Burlington. This level of care means our emergency medicine physicians are backed by a team of surgeons and other specialists, 24/7.
- Primary care practices. Our primary care physicians are central to your health care. They include adult internists, pediatricians and family practice specialists. With offices close to your home, they work to keep you healthy and diagnose problems early.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our awards and recognitions show our success at healing. But the Lahey Promise goes beyond that. Our physician-led, nonprofit group practice includes more than 500 physicians and 5,000 nurses, therapists and other providers—each of them dedicated to our culture of caring. They work together to tailor treatment plans for individual patients. And they treat the whole person, not just the disease.